The Centre is running a half-marathon on Saturday, September 15, starting at 8a. They are in need of cyclists to lead and pace the runners.
- #Greek #finals go better with a #gyro. @ Alpha Koney Island instagram.com/p/-wjmrHglN9/ 10 hours ago
- @emmichaelaa @lschribe ha ha ha, uh, what?? 6 days ago
- Home from #aarsbl15, really wishing, as always, that I had taken and posted (maybe) more photos, but… instagram.com/p/-gmF2cglBZ/ 6 days ago
- Cheers. #aarsbl15 #aarsbl #hustleandflow #geekstyle @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/-cLjcvglCo/ 1 week ago
- Airport terminal, en route to #aarsbl15, review. #bookreview #academic #conference #hustleandflow… instagram.com/p/-TrOw_glGH/ 1 week ago
My CommuteWant a taste of what it's like to see our fair city from the perspective of a bicycle? Click here to watch my commute. (My former commute, that is. Now I ride from Raisin Township.) I can assure you it isn't nearly as bumpy as the camera makes it seem!
Reasons I Ride a BikeMy daughters | It's fun & I enjoy it deeply | For my health | The sense of simplicity | It's relatively inexpensive | The sense of self-reliance & independence | I see it as an act of public responsibility | The sense of being in or part of my environment | To be part of a community | Why not? | For a hobby (for lack of a better word), i.e., to have something other than work to do, think, & talk about | It clears my head in a way very few things do | It's capable of slowing the world down & teaching patience | When commuting, it's quicker than a car more often than not & you get better parking spaces | I've never been a car guy | To be outside | The view | What Would Lance Do? | It's fashionable (sometimes) | It's unfashionable (sometimes) | So I can order anything from the menu | For those who cannot & their supporters | The easy exchange of pleasantries with others while en route
look for more to come...