REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Special “Early Bird” discount today until March 31st!
Use “earlybird” for the coupon when asked
Choose one of two scenic locations:
Saturday / June 11 / Greater Ann Arbor
Saturday / June 18th / Greater Grand Rapids
Choose your distance:
25, 62, 100 miles!
The Iron Horse Ride to Defeat ALS is a one-day, fully supported ride event designed to appeal to all cyclists. You can ride alone, with a friend or create a team.
There are many extras that come with registration including:
- Breakfast and lunch
- Event T-Shirt
- Fully stocked rest stops througout the course
- SAG vehicles
- Massages, entertainment and celebration at the finish line
- Awards and Prizes
- Personalized webpage
- Local Group Training Rides
- Admission to the Gears & Beers afterparty
- The ability to make a difference for those with ALS
Riding not an option? Consider being a volunteer!
Follow us on Facebook/GearsandBeers
|Thank you to our sponsors!!|
There are still plenty of sponsorship opportunities available – please contact us to see how your company can be involved!