Bravo for Mr. Christian Hubert, featured in today’s edition of the New York Times, who, despite suffering from vertigo, rides his bike across the Manhattan bridge.
- My eldest daughter designed and hand-stitched her first patch, and then gave it to me as a gift.… instagram.com/p/BMzsMxwA7yR/ 7 months ago
- Hella yeah! It's ALWAYS sunny in ... @bikepgh! Thanks for the rad stickers, friends. You rock.… instagram.com/p/BMzdXHIgHhL/ 7 months ago
- #madanthony #cyclocross #bicyclerace #cx #bikerace #ridelikeagirl #racelikeagirl #womenscycling… instagram.com/p/BMxEu9WAREx/ 7 months ago
- Mr. @bikelawmichigan getting it done on the wall at today's #madanthony #cyclocross… instagram.com/p/BMxEgUdgFZU/ 7 months ago
- @fotoman311 feeling the pain atop the wall at today's #madanthony #cyclocross #bicyclerace. @… instagram.com/p/BMxEP9EgeT8/ 7 months ago
My CommuteWant a taste of what it's like to see our fair city from the perspective of a bicycle? Click here to watch my commute. (My former commute, that is. Now I ride from Raisin Township.) I can assure you it isn't nearly as bumpy as the camera makes it seem!
Reasons I Ride a BikeMy daughters | It's fun & I enjoy it deeply | For my health | The sense of simplicity | It's relatively inexpensive | The sense of self-reliance & independence | I see it as an act of public responsibility | The sense of being in or part of my environment | To be part of a community | Why not? | For a hobby (for lack of a better word), i.e., to have something other than work to do, think, & talk about | It clears my head in a way very few things do | It's capable of slowing the world down & teaching patience | When commuting, it's quicker than a car more often than not & you get better parking spaces | I've never been a car guy | To be outside | The view | What Would Lance Do? | It's fashionable (sometimes) | It's unfashionable (sometimes) | So I can order anything from the menu | For those who cannot & their supporters | The easy exchange of pleasantries with others while en route
look for more to come...